Thursday, July 17, 2014

Great Googilly Moogilly!

   I cuss to wake You up, are You awake yet? In actuality i really don't feel like cussing Tonight so the title says it all. I really hate life Tonight Folks, You allow this Person to mess with Me? Grown People do nothing of the sort. It's just like when I worked the Cheyenne frontier days a few years back, I went to jail for doing nothing. It took Me reading the Police report and showing it to the appointed Attorney that I supposedly kicked Her twice before I was set free. Kids like to make Your life hard because They have yet to grow into Adults, Yes I refer to Richard Pattison personally. It is absurd, and unbelievable, that He is allowed to commit such an outrageous crime and get away with it. The main reason I did'nt continue to Wenachie Washington and cut Bill Rowley's throat is that He was just a peg in Richards game, the fact is that if I were to see Richard I would go looking for a lethal weapon, and no Man would blame Me. Good People do not do what He does and that is a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment