Sunday, July 13, 2014

Numbskull

    I told You about smacking this Bill Rowley Kid with His own guitar, I scare Myself when I see how fast I really move at times too. I say the truth when I say that after realizing what They did to My life that I wish I had a baseball bat in My hands at the time. I would have went to prison for Man slaughter for sure, but He's be dead I would have no remorse. The facts are that these two and Their Pals did a mean thing by doing what They did. Anybody that purposely sets out to mess with another Humans life is a seriously screwed up Individual. It really bothers the Hell out of Me that They even did this to Me, and now They have the guts to screw with My life in the manner in which They do? Insanity! Again I must start from the beginning. Remember how I was asked to join in a Band and had no clue on how to be a Musician either. That is an outrage to set up a slow Kid that was a bit gullible. I really don't want to be a Person that complains, but life is a mean Son of a Bitch to Me. I am glad that I have People reading this. Have a great Sunday Folks, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment