Monday, July 28, 2014

Crazy shit

   When I say crazy shit I am talking about how these People are, They're knutts to do what They do. Myself? Hell I've told You how bizarre My life has been. Honesty is a great thing to be able to have on My side, it makes Me feel good inside to know that I am not a Liar. I hate the way People are around Me. I hear Them say things where I can hear Them but not quite to My face, and You wonder why the World dislikes You? "Kelly weird.", I heard quite a bit at the disc golf course I played at in Austin. It sounds weird to Me that You would say such a thing too. At the Bar I frequent I can hear Them say, "He's strange.", People do not underestimate Me. I am a non violent Person but if I am pushed to the brink I could kill You easily without even thinking about My actions. I am keeping My senses about Me when it comes to this Richard Pattison and Bill Rowley enough that I am not going on the hunt for Their lives. Again I say this in order for You to see how mad I am about this whole affair. And if You think I am playing a game You are sadly mistaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment