Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Ugly World We live upon

   I have to insist on telling You about these People messing My life up. I know what They are saying is, "We never gave Him any drugs!", or, Nobody forced Him to take the drugs.". And the facts are no They speak the truth in that aspect. Of course I was set up so I had to buy the acid so Everybody would look innocent. The thing is, I was set up with the LS.D. in the first place. The acid They gave Me was four way window pane on the night I was handed the Playboy. I am surprised at My ability to keep My sanity from all that transpired that weekend. The sad thing is is that I will never take Them down, or so it seems at this point, but I know how and what these Characters did to My life. If there has ever been a reason to hunt down a Human Being this is one. "Richard Pattison, Killeen Texas!", My ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment