Thursday, July 17, 2014

A real Man?

   I use a question mark for a purpose. "I'm a Man.", is an easy thing to say. You stand up for Yourself, Yes that is considered Manly. You treat People with decency? Yes that is mature. You stand up for the slow Folk, Hell yes that's mature. So stand up Boy. A Man is a Man and I do not use quotation marks this time. I see Myself in My own realm and do not need to be told about Grown Men and Women. I understand that I am showing My Youth even saying such a thing, but I do so to open Your eyes. Stand up for what You believe, and I believe in justice. How long has this been going on? Hell since 2011 if I remember right. I state facts when I say that there is not an Adult on the face of the Planet that would back up this Richard Pattison and His Friends, if You think I am being childish on this You need to back up a bit, I am a Victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment