Sunday, July 6, 2014

Me being Me

   I said I have a lot of Cops watching Me. Sirs, I am the one that tells You how it is when it comes to it. I have flat out told Cops that I were to see Them being shot at I would run over the Sucker doing so. And even a Woman can help You if She does it right. If I were to see a Cop taking a beating I'd stop in the middle of the road and stop Everybody, I may not be able to beat the Person doing the ass whooping, but I'll have help. I see a lot of crap where some Cop goes off and takes out His anger on the internet, I hope to Hell it stops. I was being processed in Austin once, probably for forgetting about a ticket again, when A Cop lsammed some Black Dude against the counter. They were both screaming and the Cop kept telling Him to, "Shut up or I'll break Your Fucking arm!", after around the fourth time He said it I told the Guy, 'Shut up and maybe He'll leave You alone.', all was quiet after that. I understand that Your job is tougher then most of Us will ever realize and that a lot of Us make it harder, just keep Your cool Boy's. the way it's going Today in America We need to stick together.

No comments:

Post a Comment