Wednesday, July 9, 2014

My Youth.

   "Goddamn Kid!", "Just another Kid.", "Fuck You! That's exactly what I want You too do to Me!", Hell Kid I paid attention. But Today? Keep Your guns at hand. We are being overrun because the Government wants it, honesty is involved. They have let this Land become overrun with People that want Us dead just because We have better Lives then Them, which is an absurdity. These People think We put Them down, most Americans realize what is actually going on in the World as far as the Americans having it pretty easy compared to Their Lives. Look at it this way, We have Our Ghettos, but still They have plumbing. The World is in a fix, and it has to change. The main problem is that We are the lucky Bastards. Kill Them all and let God sort 'em out is upon Us! Holy Shit! And in My opinion Richard Pattison is the type of Person They hate. I say that last part sincerely, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment