Friday, July 11, 2014

Again?

   Well here I am trying My damndest. Two faces is what this Richard Pattison and His Pal Bill Rowley have. Me? You see Me straight out Folks. "Honesty is a virtue.", and I believe in it whole heartedly. As I said a Cop told Me once, "If You are'nt Honest You are'nt worth a shit." He either said aint or are'nt I'm not quite sure because that was around 1983, but He hit the nail on the head for sure. Speaking of nails I have'nt bent very many lately. It sure is nice being able to sit back and watch the job. When You work like Me You'll screw something up before You know what hit You. I have heard it before and will again that Guys that work fast will screw stuff up and it is the truth. " Skatin' ", is what You call it when People try to avoid work, I hate it too but I gotta do it so I jump right in and get it on. I can hear Jon Pierson saying something about the job I did in the Woodlands North of Houston. I would'nt put much stock in what Donny Sandige may have told Him, I'm sure He said I was stretching the job out to keep it going. I did try to get Him to have My Carpenter and Me finish the punch out on the job, mainly I was trying to save the Company some money. Donny Sandige? I've known Him since 1980, not well but I knew Him. I went to Port Arthur Texas to sub contract a job from this Guy, I arrived on time too. I was told He already had Someone doing the job but He needed help on another job. Being broke I was stuck. I never really got mad at the time either. I wound up sleeping in My truck for a couple months on the job while watching His wood that He supplied. Crooked? I'd say He is. Even Rowdy, the Framing Superintendent hated the way He finagled money from His subs. The moral of the story Kids is that You can't even trust People You've known for over thirty years.

No comments:

Post a Comment