Monday, July 14, 2014

Is He in His right mind?

   Hell no I aint in My right mind! If I were I'd be a married Man. But I at least see reality. Proof being in last night. Here I talking to an elderly Lady Who's Son in law I know pretty good. The next thing I know She's telling Me about some Guy across the Bar that has been threatening Her. Lucky for Me Her Nephew was there. I went over to Him and told Him and He questioned the old Boy about it. It was'nt long after that when I Myself questioned Him too. Turns out She's losing it. That in itself is a sad thing to see. I look at People daily and see the difference between Me and normal People, and seeing something like that really makes a Guy take a look at Himself. People, when I say I had all of this crap happen to My life I see it with an eye as honest as can be. I completely understand how You could look at Me and wonder if I am honest or not, it's pretty bizarre I'd say. "The Meek shall inherit the Earth.", is not only a saying, it is a verse on the album 2112 by Rush, I await My inheritance. Justice will be Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment