Saturday, July 5, 2014

At a loss.

    Yes I am at a loss. How does one go about bringing down sinister People? I have been doing this so long You have to think I'm knutts. Well at least I am an honest Person. It is an outrage to say the least. These People have the ability to do whatever They want and Nobody is doing a damn thing about it. Absurd! You and I both know that They have left a cyber trail, if I were computer literate enough I would find where They are on the web and see how They react to My finding it. Remember, I was in the woods near Pflugerville just north of Austin when a Fella came into the woods yelling My name, how else would He know exactly who had a tent pitched back in where I was. If His Girlfriend would have turned around She would have seen Me, I just sat down and kept quiet. It would be hard to find a green tent in the thick brush I was in and I was soon left alone. You People really need to understand how I feel about this, it would be so easy to commit a Murder after what They did to My life. I am still nothing but an innocent Kid to tell the truth, and Hell I'm fifty four years old. Give a damn, it's a Grown Up thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment