Tuesday, April 26, 2011

34th Blog

   34 Blogs and no justice as of yet? I am a real Person with  real Jerks screwing with My life People, this is not a farse what so ever. The words, "There are some things a Man just won't do.", come to mind when I think of these two Fools I used to know. You have to understand one thing here first off, I never once asked for any of the L.S.D. I was handed. I was the victim of a crime and now I am tormented by these People. I am a Person that has fallen hard in life, I crawled into a beer vat I guess You could say, and I am playing hell trying to crawl out of it. After I broke Nancys heart I started an all out search for Her, Austin is'nt all that big of a city and I knew I could find Her again. I was wrong and all I accomplished was becoming a serious drunk. I litterally went out every night in search of this Woman that has never left My thoughts since that night, I wake up in the morning and think of Her. That's when the depression sets in, I feel like staying in bed and giving up. A case of beer every night was common for Me twenty five years ago, now I'm pretty blasted on a twelve pack. Well that's the least of My worrys, I live in the streets with very little money, I do not drink heavy at the present. And I say with conviction, if I were wealthy I would stay away from the hard drinking like I am used to, I would be able to have My pride in tack and find another Woman to ease My pain. Stripped of My pride, stripped of My manhood, is the saying I have heard in the past. It has one meaning, and that is that I was an innocent child. Hell of a blog aint it? I gaurantee You right here and now that I am not a liar. I lied to Bill Rowley and His Pals once and that is all, I was seventeen and asked if I were a Virgin still, "No.", was My answer. When asked Who I said it was a Girl My sister Kay used to run around with in high school, "Annette Kronin.", hell I just thought of a pretty face and came up with Her. (Peer pressure)  Other than that I have never lied to these arrogant little bitches in My life. See Ya on blog 35, Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment