Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Conspiracy to committ murder?

   The title is what the charge should be, I am not scared, but feel I have these People wanting Me dead. I have been shot at, a Fella tried to hit Me in the head with His framing axe, My luggnuts wee loosened, and I feel Scott and Kevin had been part of a plot the weekend I was given the Playboy. Screw those People, let's talk about real issues, obesity for one. Check out Mike Geary if Ya can, The Man knows His nutrition People. We're just a bunch of Folks eating whatever They package for Us Ya know. Read the nutrition facts, if it says sugar is in it, do'nt eat it. He's right about prossessed foods. Eat a peice of fruit and drink some water, You'll get all the sugar Ya need. I Myself need to lose around seventy pounds and know I can if I do it right. I mentioned a couple a Kids playing music around here. I want to straighten out the names, Green beans and chewing gum not ice cream I think is their album, Man these two make more money in one show then I have in two months, I made $4.00 in one day and thought I was tearing it up. Life in the streets is a funny thing, and I do'nt mean Haha either, I hate it for real Folks, and then People snub Ya when You try to make some cash, and try to get a job, They do'nt want to give You a job to get Your arse out of the situation Your in to begin with. How in the World are You gonna get out of the streets if no one hires You? Dammitt Man! I have been told two different times that I should'nt have to work because of My songs, but have someone give You a chance? Ya right, it's like Tom Petty says, "The A.R. Man don't hear a single.", I have been that route, it is a waste of Your money. I need the law, or at least a Lawyer to look at this for real, there is no statutes of limitations on liability I beleive. I have contacted Gerry Spence, only to get a door slammed in My face. He is'nt the only Lawyer to do so either, He's just the only one decent enough to contact You back saying "sorry". Well I have said enough for one day, I'll bitch more about Richard Pattison and Bill Rowley tommorow, I should have said no when They asked Me to drive Them to the senior keg when I first met Them, I would not have been used  by a couple of arrogant little Bullies for sure. So do as I do, eat better and walk Your butt off and I'll C-Ya manana. Via con Dios People(Go with God.) Amen. Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment