Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Over and over until?

   Holy Crap! Did Ya read this Guys blog? This stuff is radical! Kelly! Kelly! Kelly! Oh, I wanted the Magilla Gorilla! Is radical, Me I just want justice. Would You not want to see these two put in the proper place? If not I feel You are snoozing here. All My life I have been the one Kids try to goad into a fight, and as soon as I turn around and kick some Kids ass I am the instigater. Those are the facts. Like I said I was picked on by My own family, torture actually. I figured out finally why Lois hated Me. I was standing behind My little sister when a cousin of Ours told Her She was going to beat Her up, I instintivly grab Her and pulled Her backwards where We fell on the bed and the other Girl started hitting Her in the stomach, She never even got hurt due to it tightening Her belly. A few years later I was the subject of a brutal life, Lois Jean McGill. Good God I wanted to commit suicide in the fifth grade, yes it is true. From I beleive the fifth grade until high school I was tortured by this Girl, all four of My sisters would confront Me and She would stand there and scream at Me until I had enough and stomped My foot and They ran into the bathroom to hide. This broad would yell stuff like I feel sorry for Your Wife, or else She would just call Me a Creep. There was'nt a day that went by I did'nt take some sort of abuse from My family. She even got Dad so mad He took a swing at Me for nothing, I cried in front of Him years later when I tried to explain what happened that night. Supposedly I was beating Them up and She told half the town via the C.B., and when He got home I was'nt given a chance. I was lucky I saw it coming and got out of the way in time. I explain this to You just to say, Hey I've had enough of the brutality in My life anf I deserve a fair shake.  I am a Human being fed up with Bullies and I want justice. Thank You and have a wonderful life, please. Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment