Sunday, April 17, 2011

Rehash.

   Today I want to go over a few things I have said in case anybody forgot how this started. I was asked, not seeking, to join in a Rock and Roll band after listening to Pink Floyd's album Animals. I wrote a song right afterwards and Bill Rowley liked it and said Richard wanted Me to join Them and become the bass player. Next I was asked to do acid just like when I listened to Pink Floyd, neither time did I go looking for the crud, this time it was rushes 2112 album. On My next payday I went immediately to the music store and bought a Lyle guitar knowing I was to become a Star. After that I decided, due to things happening in My life, to move to Austin Texas. I was thinking on who I should ask and Kevins name came to mind so I asked the Kid and We hitchhiked to Texas. Once there He was the first to find a job, soon We both were working for Art Capeheart. That was when We met Scott Carroll. It was'nt long after We had rented an apartment that He and Scott kept asking Me if I wanted to do some acid. One evening while doing so I walked into a party that was being held in a suite at the Marriott hotel. I have'nt said this part until now. When Danny was with Me at the party I told Him while We were looking into one of the bedrooms to ask, " Who's buying the drinks?". They ignored Us and We left, when I returned I was invited in by a Gentleman at the door. As soon as I entered one of the Girls said, "Alright then, let's go!", and headed right for Me. I was so shocked I was litterally stumbled backwards until I regained My compsure and walked away from Her due to the little bit of pride I do have. I wound up being one out of I think five People left there that night, after I hung around for a while most of Them had left. That was when I started talking to an older Lady by the window, this is when the acid took hold of Me. I had mentioned to a Gal I was talking to earlier that I was doing acid there is how They knew about it. I looked out the window and saw the job We worked on right next door, I mentioned it and Kinda lost My head at the same time. I told Her,"Just a few months ago I was living on that job, and now here I am!", I actually thought for a moment the party was in My honor. The very next weekend I again was offered acid, They gave Me two hits of fourway window pane and a hit of speed. I was fully awake for two and a half days. after twenty four hours I was handed a Playboy with the headline, "Stoned Hippy carries along hallucenagens!". Ether was offered during the same weekend. The next thing I know it is thiry years behind Me and I am being screwed with hard on the television. I am not an insane Person and I face up to the facts of life People. I was sleeping in the woods in My tent in Austin and playing My guitar when a  Fella walks into the woods hollering My name, how in the Hell does He know the name of a Homeless Person in the first place. Only four People knew where I was sleeping and it was'nt one of Them. I want justice for what They did and are doing to Me now and I feel this may be the only way I can do it. This Richard is such an arrogant slob, I was told by Jon Peirson that Bill Rowley took His new bride over to meet Him and after a spell Richard strips down and sits there naked. Man alive! I would have kicked the sorry son of a Bitch in the mouth for disrespecting Her in that way. That, right at this moment, has Me angered just thinking about it, I can hear Richards childish laughter  in My mind still when He thought things were funny. Childish nonsense is what it is. Richard is messing with Me due to the fact that He feels the statutes are well over, I feel they should be raised. A heinous crime has been committed People and justice is in order. Richard Pattison, Killeen Texas? The Guy is a menace in My eye. He has but one chance in life, and that is never run into Kelly McGill again. Numerous times told the U.S. Marshals that I really want to kill this Bum, but I also told Them that I have restraint and will not be able to do so. I am afraid of what I would actually do to Him if I ran into Him. I have been trying for a couple of years now to acheive justice, nothing has been done and I feel I am barking at the moon. I guess all I am accomplishing is venting some of My frustrations here. I hope ta Hell I get My justice in the end, sincerely Kelly John McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment