Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pen vs. Sword

    "Sesame street!", Richard Pattison would say and look at You as if to say I was a child in His eyes, Hell son I saw that as a silly little boy. What is this? Justice for the rich? Leave a rich Jackass alone! Let Him bully a slightly retarded Kid, one They knew was a bit on the slow side. It's fine with the American People. Come on He's got carisma Pal, He's cool You're a Fool. Torture is what it is. I see this crap They're pulling and getting away with and I get so tore up inside I want to rip Their fucking heads off and that is not a saying to Me. Grab a Guy by the hair and pull His head backwards and knee Him at the base of the skull, decapitation, at the least a dislocated neck. I am not violent but will kick His and Bill Rowleys behinds, at the same time if need be. Forgive My langauge in the last sentence Folks, I left it in because that's how I felt while writing it. Obama do You have any gutts? I want You personally to take a look at this. You talk alot about backing down the bullies, well Mister here's a perfect example of bullying. I still have'nt received a dollar from You folks, what's up. I aint kidding either, I am in the streets, give a Guy a break. That is one way out of this life. I did'nt start this blog to say, "Hey give Me a dollar!", but I am becoming desperate for a better life. I am fifty years old with three pinched nerves in My back and arthritis in My lower back. I will work but why try anymore? I really don't like asking like this, but what would You do if You were eating at a Homeless food line at a church while pitching a tent and about to just say the hell with it? I sound like an absolute Punk even asking, but it's worth a try. Have a better day then yesterday if Ya will, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment