Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Here's the shirt off My back.

   Yes I would give Money away if I had the riches Richard Pattison and Bill Rowley set Their lives up with. I cannot sit here and say that I was given millions of dollars because I never read the magazine. But I know in My heart They knew from Kevin contacting Them what it was about and told Him and Scott to do what They did. In the first place it is very suspicious on how the Playboy was given to Me. I gaurantee I did not say, "Hey, give Me a bunch of acid and then wait twenty four hours and hand Me the magazine so I can blow My mind.", This was a cold calculated attack on My life, this is what I want justice for more than anything else. As I have stated before, when I think of what They did to My life I seriously contemplate murder as a form of revenge. On My way to Santa Monica I kept telling Myself that exact thing, but after five days in one spot hitchhiking I said to God that I would not be able to do so. It was'nt long before I got a ride within forty miles of My destination. The Playboy itself is hard to beleive I know, but I say again I would take a truth serum People, ask these Crooks if They would do the same, I seriously doubt if any of Them would. Money is power and these arrogant little Kids are untouchable They think. George Clooney played an Outlaw named Kelly McGill. Any of You that watched it may remember the final scene, how many times did They say Kelly McGill? I'd say maybe twenty times, ridiculous to say the least. One thing I want You Folks to know, and I feel You may just by reading My outrageous blogs, is that I am not a liar. That is the only way it can be for Me in the World. I want a federal judge to look at it, if Ya know one give Him/Her a call and tell Them to read this. Justice will prevail, sincerely, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment