Friday, April 15, 2011

HELP!!!

   I am frustrated today. I knew I was being miss led when I opened a spam email, I use a library computer if anybody wants to know, that told Me this woman wants to help out the poor. I have a bank account all set up as of today, there's only one catch though, I must deposit $2,000. in order to receive it. Huh? I thought You were giving Me money, not Me giving it to You. Scams are what makes the World go round I see. These Folks must know Richard Pattison and Bill Rowley, sorry for the sarcasm. I had to follow through though, She said I would receive $10,000,000. just for being a nice Guy. Wow! If You folks are nice enough maybe You'll each send Me a dollar in order to get My money, I have close to a hundred followers now, that would be a start aye? Danny are You out there boy? Danny was with Me the night I walked into the party that started the whole thing. We were separated when I decided to go back. We had been at the door before, and I wanted to return. On the night I was given the Playboy He disappeared, I never saw Him again. I think Scott and Kevin told Him what Their plan was and He wanted no part of it. I want this to end but feel it is My only way to get justice, People I put Myself in the streets in order to find Richard, I know He's around here somewhere. I am a carpenter looking for work in an area that has work but very little, I do not like street life and need to do something soon, it is depressing to say the least. I will say here and now that the part about the dollar is'nt at all a dumb idea, People make fairly good money standing on the corner with a sign asking for a dollar. I 'll leave it up to You, if You feel I'm worthy send a dollar to 404 Lincoln Blvd. Venice California 90291. That is a homeless services for St. Joesephs church where I receive My mail. I would'nt ask this, and I am serious, if I did'nt feel so let down right now due to this scam I looked at. I have a feeling in My gut telling Me I have to do something soon or I won't make it much longer on this Planet, I understand that I sound like a big sissy crying over a hardship here too. I have to end for the day so I bid You all a good day, thanks for listening to Me gripe, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment