Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Still tryin'

   "I am an Idiot! I am an Idiot! I am an Idiot!", was the punchline in a cartoon I read in the Playboy I was given. Laws of love was the title of a story in it, it was about homosexuality and how it is not tolerated under the laws of love. Lord of the rings was another, it has to do with being a gifted musician. I was so wasted I actually studied every page except for the one about the Kid that was set up to fry that night. Hell, I never asked for the stinking acid. I was being made into a songwriter, I feel these Boys would have made sure all My songs were to be copywrited in Richards name. That Thug thinks He's untouchable, well Richard I don't think Your that big Pal. There are People in this World known as Men and Women, neither would allow a Scoundrel such as Yourself to get over on a Dumbass Kid like Me. Yes I call Myself a Dumbass Kid, I have done the most retarded things known to Man. People I want to say here and now, this is not a joke. I heard about the hoax on the radio years ago called the war of the worlds, this is reality first hand. Richard You aint got the gutts to see Me face to face because You have seen Me move before. Folks I walk away from fights, but when I am pushed Bruce Lee is slow compared to Me. No joke. Ask Bill Rowley, "I'm better than You and You know it!", He screamed at Me. At first I stayed calm, but after awhile I started to heat up, "That's just Your Ohio ignorance speaking!", I shot back at one point. He started towards Me and I hit Him with His own guitar. I then stood there in shock and let Him tackle Me, where I held His arms so He could'nt hit Me. I left almost everything I owned behind and hitchhiked to California with $0.37 in My pocket. Revenge? ask Yourself. I hope Your day finds You blessed and in touch with the World, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment