Thursday, April 28, 2011

Justice for the rich?

   Hey Folks how Ya doin'? Myself? Still here. Don't know for how much longer though, I am sick of this homeless crap. I am about to head towards Indiana I think, I might be able to track down a couple Fellas I know that would put Me to work. Hell, Nobody sent Me a dollar yet anyways. Just joking, it would have been nice if I received a dollar from a few million People, but no such luck. Speaking of work, I want You to know a little about Me in that area, I bust My ass. I have a few times received a raise on My first day. At fifty My back is about worn out, but a couple ibuprofens and I'm good to go. I know a few more sayings I'd like to let You hear now, "I'm lost without You.", is one, and that is exactly where I am. I know the feeling of a lost Person, and it aint nice. Another one is, "Children are amused.", and that fits into the catagory of Richard Pattison and His pals. A final one for the day is,"An understanding Woman.", I feel that one alot of the Girls of today need to look at closely, there are alot of very rude People out there that turn up Their nose at You just because They think They are better then You. Well Ya are! I hope to Hell I am getting through to someone out there with enough clout in the judicial system for Them to take a look at what has been going on, I am on My last leg in life People, I really don't want to sound like a wet nurse or anything, but I want this to be known as a serious crime that has taken place. Remember, I am a Victim here, not the aggressor. Anybody out there that has Kids and has messed with drugs, do Them right, tell Them the hard facts about them so maybe They'll get it right. Good day to Ya, Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment