Saturday, April 16, 2011

%@*^%!)?

   The title should say it all, $%#*&(!{:> is about how I felt yesterday after such a blog. Other then that I just wanted to say hello to anybody that really reads this garbage I write, I say garbage but it is the truth. Again I want to preach about drug abuse, Kids, it aint a game. My Mom set Me up to show Me how I look when I'm stoned. All four of My sisters and I had pictures taken for the parents twenty fifth anniversary, when I was handed some copys I was looking everywhere except at the camera. I can explain though. In between shots I was checking out the wood work in His studio, while everybody else was smiling away. I aint so daffy that I don't know when He says He is doing something to the camera. My Parents? Good God! They tell Me the goofiest stories just to see how gullible I am, I won't elaborate on it, it has nothing to do with Richard Pattison or Bill Rowley. These two People known as My parents have screwed with Me since I was two, seriously. Some of the things They say or do are just plain mean. I have'nt been home for a spell and doubt if I will for some time to come. I hope You all have a good weekend, it's almost summer I think I Myself might wander down to the beach, Have a good day freinds, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment