Friday, April 29, 2011

It's a cruel World

   Ya it's a cruel S.O.B. I can say that for sure. Man I must be losing My touch, I am actually losing followers here. Just goes to show Ya that nobody wants to here a Kid bitch about His life, I feel that is the way the justice system is looking at it too. Besides I am running out of things to say in the matter anyhow. Well while I have You I am at least going to say a few things about some American saying I have known of. "It's a cruel World.", is just one. "The shocking Kid.", is another. And that is what I am being here. "The first one to admit to it.", says a lot in itself. I know many more cliche's, but I feel I need to talk about what has taken place in My life. I am so pissed off at life, "Mad at the World." it is, that I have a scowl. My aunt Phyllis passed away a few years back, and I feel My Mom is a very cruel Person to do what She did. My aunts face was made to have a frown when We veiwed Her at the funeral. I still am a little appauled by the act. I guess They wanted Me to see Myself as I am to Them. Well that's the story of My life, even My parents screw with Me. My first memory in life was My Grandparents giving Me a puppy for My second birthday, I don't remember ever playing with it and one day They said go out and feed Your dog, He had grown alot and came at Me. I set His food down and went back into the house, after He hit the end of His chain. What I am saying here is that You don't want to mess with small children, I finally had enough of My family and told the old girl off good. Well it will be some time before I see Them again for a fact. I am serious about Indiana so I have but a few minutes left on the computer, so I want to look up someone out there. I'll C-Ya later, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment