Friday, April 8, 2011

What did that Guy say?

   I made a mistake by saying I'm not sure about standing up for this country at times. I am known to the F.B.I. in Austin. Right after the attacks in New York I got to thinking about how vulnerable We are. I sat down and wrote a three or four page letter saying what I felt these People were capable of doing. Since then I have called and left voice messages telling Them different stratagies They may use. I will not elaborate on them due to the fact that They may not have thought of them. One I gaurantee would wipe out most of Our population, and is very feasible. Richard may remember what I said right after the Marines were killed in Beruit, I was going to join the Marines if We went to war. I still feel We should have went in, We would probabaly not be at war right now if We had. I wrote a song about that, it is called Some People. If You can get ahold of Mike at KRZY in Austin on the internet, He has a copy of My music and will take request. I recommend the. 'Heartache Quake' and, 'Better try' Myself, eventhough I could use some help singing Better try I like the music itself. And as far as standing up for Ya, Hell most Folks in this land are alright, We do have a bunch of knotheads though. I'll be ta seein' Ya, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment