Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sorry S.O.B.

   Sorry about yesterdays blog Folks, I hope it did'nt cause anybody much pain. For Myself? I had to sit down in a park and cry for a minute or two after I left the library. Enough of that bull I'm telling You. I would much rather sit here and have You laughing, but as You know I am here for a purpose. I will change the subject today, just a little, it still pertains to People such as Richard and Bill. I want to talk about things like Full Grown Maturity. I know for a fact I have never been a Grown Man, even though I have experienced Grown feelings in My lifetime. I beleive I have used the saying, "I face up to the facts of life!", well I know plenty more and I feel this is an appropriate time to spell out a few things for the Youth of the World. Pay attention here. Grown Adults will not laugh at You, bully You, steal from You, and in actuallity a true mature Person will not call You names, and a Man will be nothing but a Gentleman , same as a Lady will tolerate nothing less. Age has nothing to do with maturity either, I have seen many an older Person being immature. Such as while I was in a restaurant there were two older Gentlemen, loosy termed here, sitting at a table across from this Fella half Their age. They were harassing Him saying things like, "I would have a Woman around Me!". Who knows what this Guy does when Their not around, He may be Hugh Hefners equal. I at times will not tolerate such rudeness, I said out loud so these two knew how I felt, "Their's not a Man among Them!", neither one wanted to contest Me. I am with Obama on quite a few things, like stopping Bullys. Kelly is a girls name, What? A fine Irish name like Kelly and You want to give it to a girl, come on, that is definatly a Mans name. I was a pushover as it is known, My Folks dressed Me like a nerd too. I had a pair of cowboy boots in the third or fourth grade that everybody called pea green boots they were so ugly. Hell They are a couple of the biggest bullies I have ever seen. I can remeber a few times that They took My toys away from Me and I never did anything wrong, really. They still say things to Me that are outragous just to see how gullible I am. I finally told Them off it got so bad and I have'nt been home for around seven years now. All My life I have had somebody trying to push Me, I could go into detail but that would take all day, and I am not joking. That is why when My nephew told Me His son is being bullied by the older Kids in school I told Him to put Him in boxing later if He does'nt want to fight, then Tae Kwon Do or something. I think, by the way Clint talks, His little brother will see to it that He learns to stand up for Himself though. Me? I had four sisters and was the only boy, I was told early what would happen if I hit a girl. Hey, if You let it build up inside it becomes dangerous. I said attempts have been made on My life, Thomas was a Kid I worked with in virginia, He tried to hit Me in the back of the head with His framing axe when I looked a way. It was just like the football game I mentioned, I came out of the blackout during the fight and saw that I was missing Him with My punches, the next thing I remember was taking His axe from Him. Before I could turn around that Boy was around a hundred yards away, no bull, He ran for His life. I would have beat Him to death in a blind rage, I don't even remeber being hit or blocking it, I was told after the fight that I was bleeding. I hope this enlightens some of the Children of the World and They realize, just leave People alone, many a times somebody has gone off because They were bullied. Hey those Bullies aint around no more. We can be Men about such things is the way to look at it. I hope Your day goes great and Your life even better, I plan on it Myself, Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment