Sunday, April 10, 2011

What did I start?

   Dang it Man ! I have 97 followers on Twitter alone. I publish this on Facebook and Google as well. I hope You enjoyed the joke yesterday, that is more what I am like than raging about Richard Pattison and Bill (Oggie) Rowley. I want to talk about something I feel would work in this country, and the World too. I emailed Oprah about it but have never heard anything pertaining to it from anybody at all. My idea is how to get People off of the drugs. I Myself would allow for this to take place in My life. Hypnotism. The problem is though They would automatically think You were trying to brainwash Them. But if You were to allow Them to have someone They trust stand by Them while under so nobody could make You do something else, I am sure many People would be happy to get off the crap. It takes a year I was told by a Hypnotist to really make it work, so I would tell anyone arrested for drugs when They go to court, "One year of sessions or five years hard time!", which would You choose? Seriously We have a real problem in the World that needs to be taken care of. Marijauna on the other hand is more innocent than Cocaine, Meth, Heroin, L.S.D., and others out there  much worse than Pot. It is on the verge of becoming legal I think, just think of the revenue it would create for the Government. It is'nt as bad as ciggarettes are for You, Myself? I am the dumbest Fool when I smoke the stuff due to what these People did to Me, I can mess up something at work that I may have done several times before. The facts is it makes Me feel like a little Kid when I smoke it because I know it is not a Grown Adult to be doing so. I do hope People take a look at it that are messing around with hard drugs and try to change. Have a great day Folks, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment