Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Where's the proof?

   I will say right here and now, Richard Pattison and Bill Rowley kept Their hands clean while destroying My mind. But if certain People were to talk I could prove it. Beginning with Freda (Fred) Mares, Scott Carroll, Billy Hanson, Ralph McMillan, Les Tolson, Steve Harless, Kevin Bennett, Ken Dodson, Rick Kranz, Perry Greenhalgh, Ron Peckanpaugh, Rick Knapp, Robert Foley, Jon Peirson, Kent Jepson, Dana Peterson, Brian Foley, Brian Richards, Sherry Carroll, Randy Clyburn, Bob Pace. Brian Richards and Mike Judge, yes Mike Judge the cartoonist, would know a last name for a Gal who knows about it, Frannie. I will start from the very beginning here. I came home one evening and was approached soon after by Freda Mares. She asked Me if I wanted to but some acid, I had never done any before that time. As soon as I started to get high I went over to the stereo and saw that there was an album already on the turntable, My roommate, Bob Pace had set it up there, it was Pink Floyd's Animals. I know for a fact I was playing lead guitar along with it without ever playing lead before, I am a musician now so I can tell. The next weekend I came home and Freda shows up with some more acid, this time when I went to the stereo I found a cassette sitting on top of the stereo, it was Rushe's 2112. This album actually tells You that it is all taken care of, You will be a song writer. On My next payday I went out and bought My first guitar knowing I was going to be a Star. Naive Children and drugs are a very dangerous combination. Soon after Ralph McMillan came by and said He could get some 'Shroom spores, that is what You grow Mushrooms from. During that high is when Richard Pattison asked if I knew about Karma, supposedly it is when You think of Someone They in turn think of You. It was'nt long after that when I decided to move to Austin Texas, for some reason I asked this Guy We knew named Kevin if He wanted to go. We were'nt in Texas a month when the acid started all over again. If there is a law officer ar an investigative reporter looking at this and You want Kevin, go to Art Capeheart or His son Ardel in Austin. They would keep files from 1980 and would have S.S.N. and last names. Art was My employer at the time and it was His job I mentioned I had been sleeping on when at the party. He would have been the first to receive the Playboy. Art is uninvolved I gaurantee that, Him and His son probably wondered what happened is all. Around a year ago I was talking to a U.S. Marshal and when asked if I wanted Them arrested I did'nt hesitate to say yes, but so far? Nothing. I think I can take Them for posession of stolen property, if stolen artifacts are found and returned, why not money? I know Richard well enough to say He would be the kind of Person to keep the Playboy around for all these years. Hell I never even wanted to read it, and after Bill Rowley started a fight with Me I left Texas I left it lying on the floor of My bedroom. They did'nt need to fry My brain to get it from Me. If They were freinds They would have told Me what it was about, I left it on the coffee table where any and all could read it, They knew. I know in My heart They wanted Me out of the way so I would never figure out how They made Me become a musician in the first place. I am sure these People are capable of murder and I want Them brought down seriously hard. I do hope I don't have to keep this up for much longer. With that said I bid You a good day and will cry about My silly life again tomorrow, thanks for reading it. Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment