Monday, April 25, 2011

Evil Geinus

   Yes Richard is a smart character, He had to be to get over on a dumbass like Me. I had to cheat in science just to acheive a D average. I was able to look at My high school records, I had a B average in everything except science. The part I like is the toughest class I took was remedial math, I made damn sure I was in the easiest classes offered. What blew Me away was My I.Q. level right out of high school, 165 it said. I guess I aint as stupid as Ya thunk. But brother I have done the dumbest things I can think of. I was walking along in a bar in Austin Texas when I passed by a young Lady, I had to stop and take a seriuos look at Her, She had the most beautiful face known to Mankind, really. After I got a good look I knew I had no chance in hell and wandered off. Would'nt Ya know it, a while later I was standin there when She comes up behind Me and puts Her breast right into My back. I was sent into shock again, but this time I got pissed off. As I have said I have felt Grown, this was one of them times. I was so mad that She would appraoch Me in such a manner I stood there until She walked away. Brilliant mind I have, Moron anyways. Finally I decided to approach Her but was cut off by the Bouncer and told to leave, Ya wanta know where I wound up that night? Jail. This is one fucked up child to do such things, I seem to have the best luck accompanied along side with the worst. I see an advertisment for a new movie around L.A. now, Candy, Chicks and Rock & Roll. It has a pissed off looking little yellow baby chicken, is that supposed to be Me Richard? In the preveiw I saw They are fighting over Who gets to be the Bunny, cute, aye. Mr. Pattison I would not allow Myself to hang out with riff raff such as Hugh Hefner to begin with. I have met and fell in love with a couple of Ladies in My life, the type of Girls He would know are Golddiggers in My eye Son. Justice for the rich is what this frickin' World is about, Martha Stewart must have said no to paying off someone and did Her time, Who are You buying off Richard? Give Me the break I deserve and put this Asshole in the penitentary before I totally lose My mind. Amen to that and have a blessed day, Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment