Thursday, April 7, 2011

Railroaded

   I got to hand it to Myself, I have the Worlds worst luck. If You were to look up My record involving the laws of the land You would think I am a vicious Person. I have a terroristic threat on My record. I bring this up just to show You how easy it is to have People screw with Your life. I was in a bar in Harker Heights Texas and was having a good time, when a Guy buys a round of tequila. I knew not to drink it, the next thing I know I am sloshing drunk. I got up to walk out and knocked over a table. My reflexes are pretty quick, I grabbed it before it hit the ground and set it up without spilling much of the beer in the pitcher. When I made it outside I saw a Guy I had been talking to earlier in the bar. I did'nt like His freind inside and said so, His Pal talked like a queer fella. I then preceeded to show Him how fast My hands moved and told Him You never know who Your messing with. That was when the bouncer got involved . I told Him pretty much the same thing and staggered off. I was tackled before I could reach My car. I went to jail instantly. When I went to court they told Me the charge and said I had been told to leave the bar about thelve to thirteen times. My lawyer did nothing for Me when I said out loud that it was a lie. Anybody that knows Harker Heights would say that would never happen People, I know of no bar that would allow You to stay there that long. I can say so much more that would in actuallity make America look pretty silly. Why in the World do People allow such nonsense in this country, if I were in charge these People and others would'nt have the gutts to play Their game. I love this land and would fight for it, but at times I feel it a lost cause. The Man was right decades ago when He said, "This Countries going to Hell in a hand basket!", look around, I live Homeless at the present and have done it quite a few times. I have said before, "If You question Your sanity, move to Los Angeles.", I see People walking around just yelling to yell. Insanity I have never experienced, but anger so bad I was near insanity I have. Twelve years ago I was near a breakdown due to My anger and depression, but now I don't get near as mad as I did then. And I have come to terms with My losses in life, they hurt but I deal with it better. Seriouslly, I have it happen quite often here in southern California to where while walking down the street You will pass someone and They say right out loud how They feel about You. In 1997 I would have been in Their face. The World is going through some major changes People, let's do some changing in the United States of America as well. Allowing a Person like Richard Pattison to have His way is absurd in the least, I say it as a fact, I will brutally punish the Boy when I see Him. He and His freinds know the way I was years ago, I was and still am to an extent a Coward. Pray for the World and Our sorry behinds as well Folks, it can't hurt, Amen. Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment