Monday, April 11, 2011

another blog.

   Good mornin', How is everyone? Myself? Still here. I forgot a character that Art Capeheart would have a record of that was around when the Playboy was handed to Me. First off let Me say, yes there was a Playboy not found in any archives, and Yes I was handed it twenty four hours after being given a major amount of L.S.D., Willy worked for Art as well as the rest of Us at the time. I want to tell You that for a fact that this is not a hoax as many would feel it may well be, I am a real Person trying to bring down an arrogant pc. a crap that does not deserve to breath air in My opinion. Some of My followers are very important People I have noticed, Karl Rove may be the biggest, so I know better than to say anything that would be a lie if I want Their help in this matter. I want Everybody to do Me a favor right now, imagine You were in My shoes. Freinds it took Me thirty years to clear out the cobwebs enough to clearly see what took place, look at it as if Your life was attacked in such a manner, that Your mind does not work like it once did. Anger should be the reaction, Mine is. When I see what They have done and what They are doing now I feel a deep hatred towards these People. Do Me another favor, I am a musician so I know a bit about talent. Check this Gal out, AmyMaymusic.com. Talk about a serious voice. I'd buy Her C.D. Well I gotta get off the computer soon, library time is limited. Have a good day and stay away from drugs Ya hear Me? Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment