Friday, April 22, 2011

Yesterday?

   I really gotta say I am sorry for yesterday Folks, I have no right to ask You for money. It is just I am so pissed off at everything that has taken place in My life I need a way out and did'nt think when I asked, later in the day I realized I was wrong. I want to spout off about other things then these Boys I knew years ago. I have a little wisdom here and I think it time to share it with the youth of the World. A Grown Adult is known as a mature Human Being, I Myself have the rare occasion of feeling Grown, even though I am very immature and childish most of the time.I mentioned before about laughing at certain things, the saying goes, "It's not a laughing matter!". Thers's also, "Don't laugh Boy!", and, "Real Men don't laugh.". I also mentioned name calling, "Name calling is childish and immature and that's a fact of life!". How many of You do exactly that? How many are doing that as You look at My pages? I am as it is known out to change the World I guess, I think I have the opportunity to do so by doing what I am doing. If nothing else I at least get to talk to the World, I have followers from  the Orient on Twitter. That alone I find interesting. I am a wanderer in life and would jump at the chance to see Russia, China, Spain, Paris, etc., You know, the World and it's cultures. That sounds like alot of fun, I can gaurantee if I ever took these two down I would do exactly that. This goes out to all the other Countries watching, Howdy Ya'll. I wonder if They'll understand Ya'll, it derives from "You all" if Ya need ta know. Bah! I'd much rather be in a good mood then the one I was in yesterday. I leave Ya with that, C Ya later bye, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment