Sunday, April 3, 2011

Drugs and a Dumb Kid

   I could'nt wait until tomorrow. I know what Richard would be saying in His defence, "Kelly is a Felon Man! You can't let Him win!". I do not use drugs anymore, like I said I would take a truth sryum, would Richard and His Pals? I doubt it, They would look pretty bad if They did. Yes I am a Felon, so is Merle Haggard and He turned out . Johnny Cash and Him both did a lot worse than I. I was charged with less than a half gram of cocaine, Barrack Obama I am sure has carried more than that at least once in His lifetime. Mr. Obama is an admitted drug abuser in His youth. Richard has done cocaine I am sure, the only difference is I got caught with it. Martha Stewart is a convicted Felon and She is still known as a normal Human Being. I will prevail in the end if I have to blog on My deathbed, seriously I will never give up. Sincerely, Kelly McGill. p.s. I heard Bill can get some good pot in Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment