Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Blog

      Today I have a question that I feel needs to be asked. If there was money involved, remember I never read the article, did these two sign any checks? And if so, is there anybody out there that has a returned check with the wrong signature on it? I want these two little Kids brought down any way I can do it. You know if They would'nt of started saying things through the television I would have never realized what They had done. Fools are what They are in actuality. I can say with confidence that They are messing with My life on T.V. it is obvious if You have read what I have written so far. Thomas in Virginia gave Me a nickname, "The House.", I said three words to Sheila before I left the room when I scared the poor Girl, "Saved by the bell!", Richard I knew I was Truman when I saw the goofy show. I am stepping out on a limb here by saying this next part, What did They do for Hefner in order to have Him hand over what ever it was They stold from Me? Richard Pattison is rubbing elbows with the wealthy People now Folks. I know Dorthy Stratten died mysteriously at around the same time I was handed the Playboy. I personally have been shot at while sleeping in the woods in Austin Texas, My luggnuts were loosened, and a Guy tried to hit Me in the back of the head with a framing axe when I turned away for a second,They are capable of murder I will state right here and now. I feel the weekend I received the Playboy They were attempting a murder then. If I would have done the ether I feel I would have been handed a syringe with something leathal in it and told it would help Me. I am just guessing on a couple of things here, but I feel it true. I pray to the Lord continually to help Me in My quest for justice, if You can fit in Your hearts I ask You to do the same. God bless everyone of You, and seriously, have a great day. Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment