Saturday, April 23, 2011

A new day

   Is Richard Pattison or Bill Rowley in jail yet? Why the hell not? I am fuming today about it. "Kelly! Kelly! Kelly!", "Richard Pattison, Killeen Texas!", guilty is written all over it. Is there not a law against torturing a Person in America? Well There should be. I want anything given Them that was originally Mine taken away from Them, and anything They aquired using said money should also be taken. Ill gotten funds were used to aquire what They have. I can say without a doubt if it were My son or daughter this happened to I would hunt Them down and wind up in prison People. Would not it be the same if it were Your child? Are Ya mad yet? I want everybody to look at it as it really is, a crime. Hell I can't even get the U.S. Marshals to arrest Them, I am nothing but a nusance I beleive to Them. I hope I can bum a dollar today and invest in the lottery, I'll never win God pushes Kids like Me down I see. I will end here for now by saying happy Easter Folks and I'll see You on monday, no library tommorow. Have a great day, Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment