Thursday, April 14, 2011

Have Ya eaten today?

   The title of todays blog says it all. When I was laid off in the mines for not turning in My geyger counter I sat at home for two months, I did'nt eat all that well at the time either. The only food I had was what My sister Lois and Her husband gave Me, I did break in to My neighbors apartment using My I.D. card and stole some milk and a few things out of His fridge. I told Bill Rowley, Ken Dodson, and Kent Jepson that if They would help Me out with food I would take Them out for a steak dinner when I was on My feet again. Well Ken Dodson would see Me coming and cross the street and Bill Rowley was seldom seen. Kent was the only one around but He was'nt working either. Hell, I even gave Bill and Ken both a place to live when I did'nt have to. Ya wanta know what I did? As soon as I got some money even Richard Pattison was treated to the finest steaks in town Mister, and I get stabbed in the back? It actually hurts a bit to have these People do this to Me, Jerks anyhow. I am really getting sick of all this, I hope People don't think it is a bunch of nonsense, Folks I want You on My side in order to bring Them down. I feel all My attempts with the law were for not, Hell, Who wants to help out a loser such as Myself? Do Me a big favor if You would, do not let any of this get You down, I am the first one that if You're feeling blue to make Ya smile, so wipe that frown off Your mug and feel good about the day, C-Ya later bye, Kelly McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment