Wednesday, December 11, 2013

$1.60

   A buck sixty? That is what I paid Today when I never even had to do so. A lot of You out there might have blown it off, not Me because I am an honest person. I was at the local library and had some prints made of a download. I walked out and forgot to pay Them $.20 a page. When I went back to scan them and email them I remembered and paid Them what I owed. The Librarian said She had'nt even noticed. That's just Me. So when I say that Richard Pattison and Bill Rowley are guilty of the fraud They have committed I am to be believed. "Richard Pattison! Killeen Texas!" and "Kelly! Kelly! Kelly! Ah I wanted the MaGilla Gorilla!" pisses Me off Folks. I really doubt if I would be able to control Myself and not kill these People. I am disgusted with the way I have to write and write like this to even get Somebodies attention on this matter, bullshit!

No comments:

Post a Comment