Saturday, December 14, 2013

"Can Ya blame a Guy?"

   I have to try, and that is all there is to it. I rag on Hugh Hefner to the point of absurdity, I complain that nothing is being done about Richard Pattison with no hope in sight, and I refuse to end a life that is so miserable I can say without a doubt that most People on Earth would kill Themselves. But still I persist. "What does a Man feel like anyhow?" = "Pretty damn good!", "What kind of a Man are You?" = "A good one!", "When did You grow up?", "We all have to grow up sometime.", there are many different things to say and that is just a few. "Why do You ask?", and "If You need to ask nobody's going to tell You.", are a couple more. You see, I am a simple Bastard that knows what it mean to see through the Youth on this Planet, and Kids? If We don't straighten it out soon I feel We'll lose a battle in this Land that We really are'nt ready for. When I say this I am serious about what is really going on in America and the World around Us. I see a War coming to Our Land and We had better Goddamn face up to it. Not only do We have People crying Racist everytime You turn around, We are being infiltrated by Enemies from around the World. World War III? I am at the point that I cannot see anything except that conclusion, and many of You don't realize the truth. I for one am doing some real growing up in My life, I will not be a Drunkard again and it has been some time now since I last smoked any Pot. I hope it sinks in what it is that I am saying here tonight, We do not want to see millions of People ran over and left laying in the streets. God Bless You and have an insight to what lay before Us. Sincerely, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment