Friday, December 20, 2013

Leave My life alone!

   I had to get on the computer and say something just because of a commercial I just saw, "The Nut Job.", is a brand new movie coming out. I know I can not prove that Richard Pattison is behind this, He's too smart to put His name on anything , but I know He is doing this. "Richard Pattison, Killeen Texas."? "Kelly! Kelly! Kelly!, Ah I wanted the Magilla Gorilla!"? This shit was old a long time ago Folks. I really hate the existence known as My life here, I have attempted suicide as I say. This is the kind of crap that could push a Guy over the edge, seriously. "A Man is a Man.", and thid child named Richard is getting a big kick out of what He does and what He has done. I know He feels He is untouchable, but Richard, I'd touch You Son if I see You again, and I am not speaking of anything nice either. I swear if this continues I will kill one of these People for a fact. TAKE THESE MOTHER FUCKERS DOWN NOW!!! You People reading this do not understand what I say when I tell You how mad I am right now writing this, a murder may very possibly be committed. No Fucking Shit, Kelly John McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment