Tuesday, December 10, 2013

6223 page views

   At least I am getting People to read about My sorry trials in life. Still hoping to find a job, Nobody calls You back after You are honest and tell Them You have a record. Hey, I did'nt rape kill or molest a Child, I am just another unlucky Bastard on the face of the Earth that did something called drugs. Get rid of them Folks, they are no good and will cause You more problems than they are worth. A year in Jail is a year out of Your life, I know from experience. I threw some Meth away that I found in Reno. I also threw some away in Round Rock Texas once. I was doing the Job by Dell and had moved out of the house I built under a tree next to it. I was staying in Taylor with a Fella that was giving Me the crap. I did  a line and I knew right away that that crap was going to drive Me totally insane. I ripped the baggie open and dumped it on the ground. Then I moved out of Mike's house. Seriously Kids, that stuff is no good. Get a grip on Yourselves and Grow the fuck up. I have'nt touched any of that shit for years now, and won't. As far as drinking goes, I don't even have the urge anymore. Thank You God. Have a great life and stay away from the crap, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment