Saturday, December 21, 2013

This done got old

   Yea that's for damn sure, this stuff was old two years ago, but what else can I do? I want these little Kids in the worst way. All I was was a special kind of Human Being to be honest. I dislike even saying things like that, but I have to face up to what I really am. I mean Anybody that would stand there and stare at Sheila and then run back into the room and jump on top of Her, stand there and stare at Nancy and then walk away confused while She cries, along with the numerous times in My past that I have done dumb things, is a retarded Person. People this hurts like Hell, My eyes are watering pretty good here. They are allowed to mess with My life on Television? This seems unreal, but I have seen enough to know for a fact They are doing so. As I said I told Jon Pierson to tell Them to say 'Eeeaah!' and They did. Remember Tyler Perry's show saying "Grandpa Kelly says Eeeaah!"? These People are not normal in the eyes of a Man and that is a fact. "The kind of Girl that makes You feel like a Man.", I've run into a few. I have said it before and I say it here again, I am not known as a Full Grown Man, but I do know the difference between Grown and Children. And now I'm gonna say something in the hopes of pissing some Jerk off that wants to change America and Our beliefs, Merry Christmas. With that said good night, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment