Saturday, December 14, 2013

Ethics

   I have to admit I am not the greatest Person on Earth, but I am not a back stabber. I have a little story to tell about this Bill Rowley Character. I needed a place to stay for a few weeks and stayed at the apartment that Him and Ken Dodson shared. It takes a pure piece of shit to do what They did. They were infested with Crabs there, Yea I too came up having Them also. They had the nerve to just let Someone use Their bathtub and not even tell Him that They were there. That in My opinion is just mean. This Kid Bill Rowley? What a piece of work, back stabbing at it's best is when He just goes along with His Pal Richard and sets it up so I look like I am buying acid just for the enjoyment of doing it. Yes, I bought the crap, but I never went looking for the junk it came directly to Me. God Damn the whole lot of Them! These People deserve to be in Jail. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment