Monday, December 2, 2013

Holding on

   I still can't get an even break. Holy crap! I am the Victim here, not a Vilian. These People deliberately set Me up with enough acid to screw My life up and then get away with it? I am sure that the Playboy was telling Me to show back up at the Marriott that night and be straight. These little fuckers made damn sure I was frying good before I was even given the Playboy. That in itself is a crime. As I say, They gave Me that Magazine after They had Me buzzing. People always say, "If I had it to do all over again.", I tell You here and now there is no way I would be taking any drugs, really. Drugs are a dangerous plight on the World. If You think You are cool to do these things You are nothing more than a Child. Hell, I was an innocent Teenager when I was set up with acid the first time. Like I said before I had never done any before, nor had I any thoughts of doing any. These People knew I was a slow Kid and used Me for Their gain. And now They are kicking back with wealth in Their pockets and I suffer through life? Good God! These People deserve nothing less than a Prison sentence. I can hear this Bill Rowley saying, "We were'nt even there!", I can't prove it but Richard Pattison is the brains behind this and Bill Rowley is the boot licker that does His bidding for Him. I want justice more than any of You probably comprehend. As I say, when I see how They screw with My life on the Television and in Movie's, which is odd in the first place, I get furious People. These Two deserve a bullet and nothing less. Kelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment