Friday, December 27, 2013

Terrible here

   You really want to here how bad it is? I can actually count how many Lovers I had and it is absurd. For a fact there have been around twenty, no shit. I was'nt really doing all that bad, for Me, in the early eighties, but I went screwy a little after the reality of what happened between Nancy and Myself hit Me. "Stubborn Human pride.", is a main factor. There are times when I just tell Myself that I've been alone at night before, another lonely night won't hurt, lying to Myself I know. I take a good hard look at Myself when I tell You this about My life believe Me. I for one have made a lot of mistakes in My life and I am sure as Hell paying for them. The saddest thing about this whole mess is that I should'nt be alone, that's fucked up. Ya know? I was a bitter Son of a Bitch before I realized what Richard Pattison and Bill Rowley did to My sorry existance, but now I am really hate what is known as My life. I sure as Hell hope this crap is worth it. You Folks enjoy Your weekend, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment