Monday, December 9, 2013

Sad Sack

   You really want to know what sucks in My life? Since 1982 I have been a miserable Bastard that cannot get a Woman named Nancy out of My head. Thirty plus years is hard for even Me to grasp. It seems so unreal, until You feel the pain. I see Her standing there with tears in Her eyes with a look on Her face asking Me why I can't say anything. Pain is a way of life for Me. I do understand that Everybody on Earth has some sort of heartache happen in Their life, but I know for sure that the pain I feel is rare. You'll have to see it from My view to completely understand. Every morning when I awake I see Her, obsession? No true love. "When You love Someone You think of Them.", is the truth. I attempted suicide once before, hung Myself with My shirt on the cell bars until I started to strangle. I even went to the hardest place in Tarrant county jail because of My thoughts and actions. I had made a knife out of a plastic spoon handle and had it to My jugular when a Co looked in and saw Me. They take You way down under ground and put this silly one piece suit on You. That is where They take the Crazies and the real hard asses too. First time in My life I found out what pepper spray was about, They mased some Asshole down the row from Me, Everybody gets a whiff of the stuff. Like I say I have felt like killing this Fool since the fifth grade because of the way My life has been. A few times a week I tell Myself that it's not worth going on for. I look at Myself and see the real Me Folks and I know I am worthy of a better life. I am at the mercy of the officials in America, please take these Boys down. Sincerely, Kelly McGill.

No comments:

Post a Comment