Thursday, December 5, 2013

A lost soul

   Over six thousand page views and almost three years in the making. In March it will be three years that I have been doing this, that might just get it done. I doubt it though. It just seems that I write and write to no avail. Dammit! Well maybe I found a job at least. I hope to Hell all My work paid off today trying to get all the proper paper work into Cheyenne. $25. an hour starting pay is what I'm talking about. With cash like that I could afford to live a little. It's amazing how little You spend when You don't drink Yourself blind, and I never will again. That is one thing I am confident about too. Like I said keep Your eyes open for the Truckers hideaway boot soon. I think I got it figured out. I plan on at first setting up at gun shows and seeing how that works. First off I have to have a boot made especially for People to see, then I can go forward. I tried My damndest to get a boot maker to go into business with Us, I had a couple of bites but that was all. Without money up front You're out a luck. So I'll try it by having one custom made and go from there. Wish Me luck, cause with My luck I'll sure as Hell need all I can get. C-Ya later, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment