Friday, December 20, 2013

Hello again

   Yep, I'm still here. Waitin' for Monday to start the job. It is going to be a good one for sure, I have worked for George before and He is the easiest going Man I have been around. And when I say Man I mean it, I am not one to use the word lightly. I have been around a lot of Today's youth that believe They are Grown, I am sure a lot of You understand when I say this too. I used the words here before, "Face up to the facts of life.", and I face the fact everyday. "If You're not honest You aint shit.", I believe I wrote a while back, those words were told to Me by a motorcycle Cop when I told Him I'd pay the ticket I had left unpaid. I paid it on the way home that day. People cry about the Police, I Myself have seen some Assholes wearing the uniform too. But one in particular I want to talk about. I used to let My tickets go until I wound up in Jail. I was pulled over another time by a motorcycle Cop and He arrested Me. He had to call another Officer to transport Me to Jail though. This Lady Officer was the nicest GAl You'd ever meet. She took Me all the way downtown, went in with Me and watched Me pay My fine, and then gave Me a ride back to My car. That My Friends is a Woman I'd back up. So see, not all those Cops are Pricks. C-Ya later,Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment