Friday, December 13, 2013

Bonehead

   You want to know how I was before I was set up with all this L.S.D.? I was the easiest Guy You could find to get along with. It changed My life and that is a fact. Now I am an easy Person to anger. How sad can a Guy be? I was hating life and having to drive from Killeen to Hutto everyday. It was winter time in central Texas, not too cold as far as frigid temps. go, but the water running through My pipes at the trailer was so cold My head hurt after washing My hair. I went without bathing for a while because I did'nt really give a shit what People thought of Me. I stayed downwind from Them because I literally smelled like shit. That is about as sad as it can get. I never even thought about Whore bathing either. I did'nt have gas or lights for over a year there. I was always moving around Texas and Louisiana for work, so when They turned everything off I could'nt care less. You have to understand I was a miserable drunkard at the time. Depression? Just a little. Another thing that sucked was when I finished a Job I was usually caught up with just about everything. Then I would have to wait for two to three months for the next one to start. That was the reason I finally started driving a cab there. $50. a day was My average pay doing that, and I was one of the Drivers that could stay busy. You Folks out there that don't do the construction work, Hey, places like Texas are really getting run over. It is not a game. I left Texas for a few reasons, the main one being I was arrested for suspicion of D.U.I. and refused the test there for losing My license and job. I was buzzing more then I should have, but I had just drove over sixty miles without a drop. I made the mistake of getting pissed at some Driver and passed Them to get pulled over just a few blocks from the house. That will never be a problem for Me again though, a beer sounded good tonight when watching a western where They were drinking, I am through forever and I know it. Sure if I hit the lottery I would buy a bottle of champaine and finish it by Myself, but other then that I stay sober. I gotta go, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment