Thursday, December 19, 2013

Kelly?

  Yep, I even wonder about Myself. I do believe I have struck a nerve with this stuff, It was harder then Hell to log in tonight. I feel kind of sorry for Hugh the way I have been ragging on Him. But You know? I don't think He is all that nice of a Person. In the first place He did tell Mylie Cyrus when She was fifteen She could pose nude for Him. If You told one of My Sisters that Mom would have went for blood, and Dad might have wound up in Prison. Life was'nt all that easy for Me, and Mom happened to be P.T.A. President for years. All of the Teachers knew Her well along with the Principal. She went to battle for the Girls a few times. Me? I knew to stay out of trouble with Her around. It says something about Billy Ray Cyrus Ya know, if You told My Daughter that We'd have problems. Any Man would be pissed off, let alone His Wife. That just goes to show You how society has become. Like this duck dynasty Fella getting thrown off of His own show for saying how He feels about Gays. Remember this Folks, it's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. Or, Silly Faggot, Dicks are for Chicks. This Country is becoming more and more immoral everyday. Time for a change, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment