Thursday, December 19, 2013

At least I'm honest

   "Boy's will be Boy's.", is the way You explain Youth. Yes I was a Child, and still am in some ways. I was even the Kid that looked at My Sisters through holes in the roof. My Buddy Curt Burns from across the street and Me put models together in the attic, and no We did not sniff the glue. He was infatuated by My older Sister Kay and wanted to get a look, so We did. All in innocence.  Hell, My Dad never taught Me shit or that would have never happened I'm sure. He did tell Me a few things though, like respect Your Elders and never start a fight but always finish them. Other then that He really never told Me much. I leaned most of what I know from watching. Things like, "I'll wipe that smile off Your face.", and, "Don't smile when You say that." are two sayings I remember. Another one is, "I demand respect!", plus, "Respect is earned.". I do not have any respect for this Richard Pattison and His Pal Bill Rowley, They do not deserve any. As a matter of fact I don't respect Anybody that screws with a retarded Person. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment