Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dang it anyhow!

   I know You Folks look at Me as if I am absolutely knutts to bother Hugh Hefner, but I hate how these People can screw with a Guy like Me and get away with it, nonsense! There are a lot of People involved with this crime, and I don't even know most of Their last names. Willy worked with Us and hung out at the apartment. He finally wound up with Jeanie. Franny lived at Reagon Hill apartments, as did Roy Whom Kevin and Scott got the Black Molly from that weekend. Then there was Billy Hanson, He was in a band with People at Reagon Hills. Richard soon had Him set up at My apartment, this Kid is a bad ass on percussion. I said it before with Billy along We really had a chance. Richard is an exceptional Guitarist, and Bill Rowley can play too. I had the Bass set up when They made it to Texas and had already figured out a few things. Songs were an issue though. I would'nt give a plug nickel for anything They had written then. It took Me until '83 before I really wrote anything worth salt. 'Some People' I mentioned before, it is about the Marines getting killed in Beruit. I swear to God I was going into the Marines if We went to War. It starts out, 'Where You gonna run? Where You gonna hide?', it really fits in with Today's problems when I listen to it now. But it all seems for not, Nobody wants to see a Fool succeed I feel. I don't know if You can go to the Library of Congress and ask to hear My music, You might like it I don't know. Just ask for Bad Elvis, He's copyrighted under that name. "A bad Elvis impersonation" kicked My ass, I laughed pretty hard when I thought of that name for a group. My other choice would be The Wayward Boys, it might still go on the road. Have a good one Folks, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment