Saturday, December 7, 2013

Well?

   Man, I cannot believe the crap that goes on in America Today. "Moonshiners" for one. You have this Guy Tickle that drives around drunk on this show and Nobody says anything. Hell these Guys are making it rich and committing crimes on National television. Good Gravy! And a poor Fella like Me wants justice and gets none, Bullshit! What have We become? Most of Today's People just look at it as a joke, Grown Up's don't find it amusing Folks. I am outraged at the They this Land is turning. We are on the verge of a very serious War here Folks, and don't think it's just going to blow over either. People are coming into America on a daily basis, and They are here to kill. "Warista", is Spanish for Warrior. I have b had this word said as I walk by twice on apartment jobs, once in Texas another time in Louisiana. And again in Nevada while in a restaurant, this time it was a Child with It's Family. I told You about walking into the F.B.I. office in Austin Texas and leaving a letter. As I say, when I left there I had two separate feelings, one was the feeling of a Grown Man, the other was a Patriotic feeling. I Myself do not believe that this Obama Fella is an American either. He speaks nice and clean, but I have known Pot runners straight out of Mexico that spoke such perfect English that all of U s there said after They left that it was too perfect, too practised. I for one see that Our future holds some ugly times, unless We do something soon. Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment