Sunday, December 22, 2013

It's a cruel World

   You know? My life has sucked, seriously. I really don't go around bitching about it to People, except here, because Nobody wants to hear it. But I am at this point in My life that I want to do something about it. I have a plan, and if it goes right I should be able to retire with a decent life. It is something to reach the age of fifty three and see how fast life passes by. I have worked as a Carpenter since '80 and have put nothing away. I have no retirement set up. And I ache all over these days. I really don't care to continue to bust My ass until I am in My sixties, but I know I could if I had to. I am in pretty good shape even though I need to lose around sixty pounds, I walk every night and carpentry is'nt an easy living. I am confident that what I am working on is going to take My life in another direction, I just have to make it work for Me. I really do wish these Bastards had left Me alone in My life. If I had the brain I once had I would have had a better life I know this for sure. I would not be known as a spaced out Kid for one thing. But I understand that it is something that I have to live with. At least I aint smokin' any of that pot crap, that really made Me bad off. One reason I stopped is because it made Me feel like a Kid, really. That's a matter of pride, I might not have much but I do have some. I keep telling Myself that if Nancy was here My pride would be intact and People would be surprised at the Man standing beside Her. As I have said before, I do know the difference between a young Man and a Full Grown Adult. I leave You with this said. I will be back, Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment